Tuesday, July 10, 2012

what's in my beach bag?

Hi Lovelies!
  
I decided to film a little vlog about what I carry in my beach/pool bag. I've gotten a bunch of different questions about my swim-suit or what sunscreen I use, and over-all what I take with me to the pool or beach. This wraps everything up into one lovely little vlog! 

I hope you lovelies enjoy, and let me know if there is something I should be carrying in my bag that I'm not already! As always I love to hear your suggestions! 

I am a tiny bit shiny in this video, eeep! Remind me to use some matte powder next time ;) But over-all best lighting thus far!

Beach / Pool Bag
Travel Pack of Face Wipes
Facial Spray
Hair Tie
Chapstick
Sunscreen
Swim-Suit Cover Up
Hat
Flip-Flops
Sunnies
Water
Snack
Good Light Read

Thanks again to Pluggz for the flip-flops, I am loving them (and my mom is down right obsessed). I will be doing a full review on them later when I've had more time to wear them.

And thank you also to Small Girls PR for the advance copy of Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols that comes out today! 


*Although I did receive some of these products for review, these are my honest opinions. I value your trust in me and would never do anything to compromise that.




4 comments:

  1. Great video! You look beautiful as always... I must agree, the lighting is great in this one, I think you found your winning vlog location :)

    xo Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks love!! and yes i think this lighting is awesome! :) thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. How did you do your hair here? What size barrel curling iron? It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there!! i used my AMIKA 4P iron with the largest barrel, 1.25 inches :) pretty exact tutorial here but with larger and different iron. hope this helps :) and thank you for reading, commenting, and flattering!!!

      http://www.alovelylittleblog.com/2011/10/hollywood-waves-tutorial.html

      Delete

LOVELY THOUGHTS