Sunday, July 1, 2012

little loves

Hey Lovelies!

I sure hope you all had a great week, I know I did!

Sunday after posting my little loves and working I got ready and headed to a local vineyard called Sarah's Vineyard. Its one of my favorite places for a chill girls night, or even date night. During the summer they even have a "Pizza in the Garden" night which is AH-MAZING! Seriously you need to go! Anyway they had a huge Summer Solstice Festival last weekend and my boy's band played on Sunday. So after work I threw my hair up in my new no nonsense Kardashian bun go to style, this amazing summer dress from Figleaf, and hung out in the sun while watching my honey do his thing. Afterwards we got Luigi's and called it a night. 

The rest of my week was pretty low key. I had kickboxing, work, blog stuff, errands, etc. Thursday date night got cancelled due to a gig (the life of a musicians gf) so I stayed in with my mom, and two besties and we made this mess on the counter. 

I also had the opportunity to interview former Bachlorette Ali Fedotowsky via Open Sky and one of my lucky readers can win some of her favorite beauty products! Check out the interview and giveaway HERE.

Friday I finally had a chance to make it to my good friend Heidi's art show. I always seem to miss them so I was really excited to stop by. She's pretty much all around awesome! For this specific show she took poetry written by a friend and then brought it to life through pictures, paintings, etc. Check out her work HERE or HERE.

After the art show I headed to Brother's Lounge in Lakewood for yet another of the boy's gigs. If you're around the area you should check it out, it's a really great place. My friend Hallie wrote about it HERE. It was so hot and humid so I had to wear shorts. I wore my new lace Express top, bracelets from DBE, LC, and Anchor Boutique, MK watch, Kate Spade love knot earrings, Deux Lux bag from DBE, and Gianni Bini pumps. Obviously I did the K-Dash bun AGAIN, I think the boyfriend is itching to see my hair down again (maybe I'll treat him to it tonight for DN).

I have a new blogger obsession. I stumbled across Ashley from Southern (California) Belle maybe two weeks ago somehow and now I am practically stalking her. Just look at her outfits?! Isn't she just adorable?! You should check her out and you should also vote for her HERE and help her win!



I had the awesome surprise of reaching over 400 LIKES on Facebook this week, which was amazing! Are you following me on Facebook yet? I share info about beauty deals, random finds, inside scoop on my posts, and FB only giveaways.


Hope you lovelies had a great week too! 
Don't forget to enter the beauty giveaway HERE!

xoxo



15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, sounds like you had a great week! I love that yellow dress, so summery! I'm a big fan of the bun too, if I'm wearing my hair up it's always in a bun. And thank you so very much for featuring me, I'm so flattered! Like I said earlier, we should definitely go shopping when you make your way over to the west coast!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did have a great week! and thanks its a GREAT dress!! i love your buns so you'll have to show me how you do them so full! and of course!! thank you for being so kind and awesome!! and um YES!!! one o these days ill get to cali and i'm totally down for a blogger shopping date! xoxo

      Delete
  2. amazing outfit posts! i love your purple heels!! you have such a nice blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.gr/
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks love!! thank for stopping by and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous that you got to interview Ali! I love her! I'm a big fan of Ashley's blog too, she's got great style. Congrats on getting 400 likes on FB!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a custom clutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks sharon! she seems like a total sweetheart! and yes ashley's blog is great! she has awesome style!! and thanks on the FB likes!! I'm only a few away from 500 now! eeeep! thanks for stopping by and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love Ali Fedotowsky! So lucky. That bow clutch is really adorable too! (newest follower)

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a total honor erin! and thanks love! it was something i wanted for a LONG time so i just went for it! thanks for stopping by and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  5. awww love that print on your first dress! it's so girly and flirty. and a vineyard date sounds so amazing- it seems like it'd be so romantic :) i'm keeping my fingers crossed i can find something like that in chicago haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Marlena! the vineyard is an awesome place! hmm chicago!! ill have to get some recommendations for you, i have a few friends there! xoxo

      Delete
  6. cute blog! glad I found a fellow Ohio based fashion blogger to follow :)

    xoxo
    Cassidy

    http://norebeccaforayear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! I'm glad you found me too! I'm off to check yours out right now!! thanks for stopping by and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love your yellow dress! It looks so cute on you!!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS