Monday, July 30, 2012

ulta grand opening

Hey there lovelies! 

I have some exciting news for all you local beauty addicts like myself (and for you non-locals too). Ulta Beauty finally released the date for their Grand Opening Weekend here in both Stow and Solon.

Drumroll please......


Friday, August 17th 2012
CLICK HERE to find an Ulta Grand Opening Near You

So what exactly does this mean, you ask? Why is this Grand Opening so important? Let me list off the wonderful things that happen when a brand spanking new Ulta Beauty opens their doors to the public.

First 100 guests EACH DAY get a gift certificate worth up to $100.
Get 4 FREE gifts when you sign up for the Ulta Rewards program (or if you are already a member).

Not to mention there will be plenty of brand experts and evens in store from lines like Benefit, Dermalogica, BareMinerals, Smashbox, and more!

Obviously this beauty blogger will be there all 3 days, fingers crossed I pull one of those $100 gift cards :)

See you in line! xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh. Since you posted this on FB I've been checking your blog all week for the details. I'm so exited! :)
    Xoxo
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should tell my mother and sister in law! they will be so happy this in stow! and me too... i'm always glad to see more shopping there (my husband is from there)

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea me too katherine!! it is so nice to finally have some unique and new places locally!!

      Delete

LOVELY THOUGHTS