Sunday, July 15, 2012

little loves

Hey Lovelies!
I hope you all had a fabulous week, I know I did! Nothing new here just the usual date nights, work, kickboxing, and blogging. I'm getting a serious itch to hit up a F21 soon! Has anyone been lately? Good stuff?! My birthday is next month, and well I love having a birthday! I'm not one of those people who get all shy and embarrassed, I'm one of those people who has like a zillion birthday events (plus the bf's is 2 days after mine so we get to double everything up!). Anyway I'm wanting to stop by F21 to get some cute little birthday outfits and such! 


Sunday night the boyfriend and I gathered a group of friends and we hit up our favorite Mexican place, Tres Potrillos. I wore my new Loft dress that I am officially obsessed with and used my new Amika 4P curling iron. I got so many compliments this night on both the dress and the hair. Seriously this dress is so pretty.


The Amika 4P sticker should have only showed up on the second picture but for some reason it stuck on both, oh well! Either way I tried my new Amika 4P curling iron this week for the first time and OH MY GOSH it is ah-mazing! Seriously love how my curls turned out so natural and full. I used the 1.25 inch barrel here. I can't wait to keep playing with it and I will be sure to film a video soon!


Got my July Glamour Birchbox in the mail this week! My Birchbox always makes my week and it had some fun goodies in it, including a felt tip style liquid liner, a mud-mask (you ca bet I'll be using it Monday for Mask Night), mints, a UV Hair protector, and cute earbuds! What dd you get in yours?!

Thursday was date night of course and when I got off work it was incredibly hot and I was in a hurry, so I threw this together quickly. I chose the skirt because it was light and didn't touch my skin in the hot weather, I grabbed a few tanks but didn't like how they were looking and then I remembered I had been wanting to try this front knot style I see Ashley from Southern (California) Belle do all the time. I loved it and it was really cool temperature wise. I pulled my hair back wet in my Spin-Pins so it would dry in pretty waves (plus I didn't have any time to do it). 

I met my mom for pedi's, then met up with Dina from Dina's Days and got a adorable skirt from her (Thanks Dina!), then made it over to the BF's. We went grocery shopping and then stayed in with Cinnamon -Raisin grilled cheese, Animal  Crackers, and Jenis Ice Cream. I love date nights!


Friday I had the awesome opportunity to attend a VIP Blogger Night at the new Olive My Heart tasting room in Hudson. It was so interesting, and yummy! What a unique new business, you must check it out! I'll be doing a full post on the event this week.


Got this little duo courtesy of Snowbunny Beauty and Style House PR this week. As if the packaging itself wasn't amazing enough I think I'm already addicted to the line. I'll be trying it out more this week and will do a full review soon!


Got bored over the weekend and be-dazzled my phone. What do we think? I feel like a Kardashian with it! :)

Ok I need our help! Which one of these watches should I put on my birthday list? 
I love them both so much and I just can't decide. Can you please help me?!



Hope you lovelies had a great week! Thank you for reading. Your comments mean the world to me! 



17 comments:

  1. I like the watch with the tan stripe , ur hair looks so pretty with waves. Love it! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks kathy! i'll mark one down for the tan watch ;) thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love both watches but I think I would pick the one on the right! You can't go wrong with either though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahamy same dilemma rachel!! i can't pick! maybe i should just put both on the bday list and be surprised! thanks for the comment love lady! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love everything!! Your hair looks great, I am going to have to get one of those Amika 4Ps when my hair grows out a little more... soon, I hope, soon!

    I also adore the dress that you are wearing and love love love your bedazzled phone! Super cute!

    xo Teresa
    www.delightfullydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks Teresa! the dress was a really good buy, thank you again!! so many kind words! and THANK YOU again!! i was super bored and there were gems, so thats what happens ;) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks for your input Kylene!! i've got a vote marked down for the tan watch! thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  5. hi! love this post :) found today your blog and i´m a new follower!hope you can follow my baby blog back!kisses

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! thanks carolina!! thanks for reading and commenting! I'm off to check out your blog now too! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Love your skirt outfit! & I think I like the watch on the left but its such a hard choice!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks melissa! it is a hard choice but ill mark a vote for the tan watch! thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  7. I was just in F21 yesterday they had a lot of cute pieces! I think I like your Birchbox better than mine. I think they over hyped that box too. Awesome bedazzled cell case, very crafty of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to know ashley!! I'm going to have to visit them stat! really?! another blogger girl i know got a better box than mine. what did you get in yours?! i definitely think they over hyped this box. i also had high expectations cause i love glamour. it failed to meet them. oh well, you win some you lose some!

      Delete
  8. oooo i love that outfit with the black maxi skirt and rolled up shirt. it looks so chic but effortless. im definitely stealing that trick ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Marlena!! it was totally inspired by Ashley from Souther (California) Belle, she always does it! thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  9. I've been in F21 lately and was so let down! The clothes look awesome as usual, but are so totally cheap and thin. I started buying nicer clothes recently (like your dress from Loft!), and I'll NEVER go back to the crappy quality stuff. -K

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS