It has been quite a while since I have done a "why didn't i think of it thursday" post! If you missed the first two posts check them out here and here! I really can't express how many amazing, wonderful, and brilliant ideas are floating all around Pinterest! Every time I am there I find something else that makes me say "DUH!". Simple solutions to storage issues or DIY projects that are easy and beautiful, your pins and board s could go on forever!
This little list is just a few of my favorite things I have crossed while pinning away my time.
1. This adorable DIY stencil-pillow is from one of my favorite blogs Wit & Whistle. All you need is a sharpie fabric marker, a pillow or cover, and stencil! I am definitely going to make one of these!
2. When I first stumbled across this pin, I actually think I smacked myself in the head. Bobby pins are everywhere in my life, I leave a trail of them wherever I go. This little magnet strip inside your bathroom cabinet is positively ingenious! I'm not surprised this idea came from Super Woman.
3. I am always looking for better ways to travel with jewelry and this tops the list. Sliding your necklace chains through a straw to keep them from tangling with other jewelry, from Real Simple.
4. I just adore this storage idea for cupcake liners. So cute I would keep mine out on the counter for decoration. Thanks to Torie Jayne for sharing her clever little idea with us.
5. Who would have thought to add a tension rod under the sink so you have more space? It's no surprise this one comes from another favorite blog Apartment Therapy.
6. Using Google Maps to envelope your letters is seriously creative. Next letter I send out (that's headed South of me of course) is going this way. This idea came from Incredible Things.
Which idea is your favorite?