Friday, May 13, 2011

reader request

 Reader Request

Loving all the reader requests that are coming in! This one is from Heather who is looking for a boyfriend blazer. Her requirements were Navy or Black, casual, lightweight, and sizes medium or large. I personally love a good blazer, the perfect way to pull an outfit together. I have 2 black blazers, one dressy and one casual and I have gotten more than my moneys worth out of them. A good blazer is something I believe you should splurge on (like a good LBD).

 * (This blazer is also available at NOTO in XS - $95)

* = Local to Akron



While shopping for Heather I came across a few blazers that I would love to add to my wardrobe. Especially numbers 3 and 4 for the summer!


If you would like my help on finding a special item please email me at allblogfeature@gmail.com 
Subject- Reader Request

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I may have to be making a road trip to NOTO & Nordstrom in the next week or so now. :)

    I actually really like the grey one you picked for yourself too... but let's not have any twin days. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I'm looking for Bright Colored Jeans and Bright Colored Blazers in size 10-12 in jeans ans size large in Blazers, and I'm having a hard time finding them!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Shasie!! I would love to help you out! E-mail me at alovelylittleblog@gmail.com so I can get a little more info and I'll put together a request for you :) and thanks for checking out the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter with regards to women blazer Good luck to you and your well performed job. Thanks for keeping us updated with the latest information for women blazer.
    formal blazer for women| women’s shirt online in India| buy online ladies clothing india

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS