Sunday, May 8, 2011

little loves

 Loving this hook wall for jewelry, especially this heart key hook.




 I already love pancakes so when I saw these Lemon-Blueberry ones from Pioneer Woman I knew I had to try them immediately!




 How sweet are these Momiji message dolls? 
No bigger than a tennis ball, each has a special message inside.





 Picked up "smooth sailing" and "absolutely shore" this week from Essie's new line. Used "absolutely shore" for newsprint nails via Jessica from Dresses for Dinner.




Anthropologie's wedding line BHLDN launched their wedding decor collection this week. Everything from beautiful linens, vases, favors, to gifts. Every piece is unique and bohemian. 



I mentioned earlier that I am trying to do outfit posts, but until then check out my Chictopia!




2 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to make those pancakes, but with raspberries. Oh yes. Also I want a picture of those nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the nails too! Love the color of that base polish.

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS