Sunday, May 1, 2011

little loves

 These chai tea s'mores from Truffle Truffle might just be the best thing I have EVER had.





 If you are anything like me, you might have a strange love for sweet stationary and cute office supplies. If so, do yourself a favor and check out Rad + Hungry. You wont regret it.





 I just love this little love pillow from Honey Pie Design on ETSY. 







 My brother introduced me to the Group Me app and it is AMAZING! You can create a mobile chat room for any group of contacts for free. And if you don't have a smart phone you can sign up online. 




Ready to bake a cake so I can set it on this beautiful vintage cake stand I found while thrifting at The Hidden Pearl.




6 comments:

  1. Oooh I need to hit up Front Street soon. Wouldn't have thought to look there for cake stands, and I need a couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't see too many others there right now, but call Sea, the woman who owns it and tell her you are looking. she will call you when she gets some in. also some of the other shops might have some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Thanks so much for including RAD AND HUNGRY in your 'little love' post. Sweet! And LOVE the post re Peep sushi. So stinkin' cute.

    oxxo, hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course! i love your idea! so unique. and peep sushi was a blast to make. Thanks for checking US out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I love the Hidden Pearl and that cake dish is such a brilliant color =) Also, I agree with what you said about adoring cute stationary. Last semester at my internship we basically ran off of post-its and I had to buy the cute leopard print ones and hot pink ones, not what was just free from work!
    Missy

    http://pearlsandpersonality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also love the hidden pearl! you have to order a kit from Rad + Hungry if you love stationary! i promise you will love it!

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS