Fashion's Night Out is a huge worldwide event, turning 4 this year on September 6th. It gives fashionistas, retailers, designers, customers, and more all a chance to save on fashion, show new fashion, and overall celebrate fashion. Since becoming a blogger I have loved being a part of FNO but I realize not everyone can get out and celebrate fashion. There are so many companies who have brought Fashion's Night Out into the virtual world and allowed customers to receive exclusive items, discounts, and more in celebration of FNO.
I wanted to take a moment and tell all you lovelies about one of my favorites sites Open Sky (I love ordering stuff off Open Sky, and they are constantly sending me credits to shop with!), that is one of those companies launching their own version of FNO with a collection of products for what they are calling "Fashion's Night IN". They will host an exclusive collection of fashion items (always at crazy good prices) curated by high fashion models, and special FNO merchandise too!
Open Sky was kind enough to send over some exclusive previews of some of the killer FNO pieces (launching September 6th) they will be offering up along with their adorable and exclusive FNO tote (I admit it, I'm a crazy bag lady. But I love totes!). The best part is if you purchase the tote, you'll get a $20 credit to shop Open Sky over the weekend. It's like free money!
AND one of my lovely readers will win the exclusive Open Sky FNO tote!
ENTER TO WIN
Exclusive Open Sky FNO Tote
Valued at $20
- Join Open Sky (it's super fun and they have awesome stuff).
- Leave a comment below.
- Only open to the continental US. Sorry :(
- Contest ends September 11, 2012 at 11.59PM EST.
- Winner will be chosen at random and announced on September 12 on this blog (NOT BY EMAIL).- New winner will be chosen if I do not hear back from original winner by September 19.
- One entry per person please.
One additional entry for each of the following:
- LIKING OPEN SKY on Facebook
Make sure to include your FB name in your comment below
- Following Open Sky on Twitter
Make sure to include your Twitter handle in your comment below
- Following a lovely little blog on Pinterest
Make sure to include your Pinterest name in your comment below
Make sure to include your YouTube name in your comment below
Good Luck Lovelies!