Friday, March 30, 2012

bloom beauty ambassador


Some of you may remember that a few  months back I got an awesome KGB deal for a website called Bloom. My good friend Britny alerted me about it and we both snatched one up quickly! After a few clicks through the website I was amazed I had never heard of it before. Think Ulta but online, with cash back, reviews, recommendations just for you, and more (you can even connect with your friends and see their purchases and feedback)! You can see my first Bloom order purchase in this beauty haul HERE

A little while later I was THRILLED to get an email from Bloom asking little ol' me to be among the first group of ladies to be a Bloom Beauty Ambassador! Of course being the total beauty junkie I am, and loving the discovery of Bloom I was ecstatic! They sent me my first Bloom Ambassador kit to test and review, and here are my thoughts!

I was really excited to get this because I adore any kind of masks, and this is a mask is big in Hollywood! There is something about a night in with a good magazine and face mask that just keeps a girl sane. After this mask my skin felt seriously like a babies. I even noticed some of my pores seemed cleared out a bit too, after just one use! Definitely going on my TO BUY beauty list!

I really loved the ingredients in this cleanser! Everything from brown sugar, almond oil, oat protein, ginger root and more! Also really loved that Befine prides itself in being free of allergens, fragrances, parabens, preservatives, vegan friendly, and never tested on animals. I really loved the cleanser but it's hard to tell with just one use if it really made a difference. That being said, it smelled delicious and the company mission is something I love and Befine is on my radar now!

Sara Happ Lip Scrub
This was an awesome full size scrub and it's AWESOME! I actually was thinking to myself recently how I need a new lip scrub since the last one I got was from Bath + Body works a few years back. I also saw this exact scrub on my beloved Zoe Report by Rachel Zoe, so I knew it was going to be great! I love the light almond flavoring and almost wanted to eat it. It definitely buffed my lips and gave me a perfectly pretty pout! I would absolutely recommend this to a friend! 


Hint*Hint on Tuesday April 3rd on Bloom's Facebook they will be giving away some awesome Sara Happ products and all Bloom Beauty Ambassador's will be there live to answer member questions on exfoliation in respect to pre-makeup application. So stop by, say hi, and maybe win something too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVELY THOUGHTS