Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5 best beauty buys for $5

I asked you lovelies on my Facebook page if you would be interested in seeing a new segment called "5 best beauty buys for $5" and I had an amazing response, so here it is! Thinking of making this a monthly post, and maybe even doing 10 for $10, what do you think?



I am a firm believer that good beauty products don't always have to cost a fortune. Some of my favorite beauty staples are those I don't have to justify buying. As always I would never recommend a product to you I haven't tried and loved myself.

I swear by these things. I have gotten many friends and even my boyfriend hooked on them. While I do love make-up cloths like this and buy many different brands, these are the ones I use every single day! Perfect for using at night and morning, and getting off even waterproof mascara. 

If you follow this blog at all you know how obsessed I am with this EOS balm. There is so much to love; the cute little shape, USDA Organic, the perfect consistency, affordable, and nourishing!

Remember the satisfaction of peeling dried glue off your hands in kindergarten? (don't even try and act like you didn't do this) Well this mask is like that, but for your face! Lots of masks dry my skin out but this one is super gentle. I love the way my skin feels after I use it!

This product has cult following in the beauty community, no really. It's crazy affordable, provides perfect multi-dimensional color for your face, and comes in an array of pallets! Your skin naturally has many colors and tones to it, so these kind of pallets create a more natural look. So soft too!

I got this brush in my Studio brush collection and I can't stop using it! I use it after my foundation brush to buff and blend, for my bronzer, my airbrush foundation, and so much more. With a price tag of only $3 you can't afford not to own this brush! Not to mention I use this over my Sephora brushes!



So what do you lovelies think? More posts like this? Want to see 10 for $10? 





16 comments:

  1. GREAT idea for a post! I had some really expensive bare essentials brushes but lost them when we were on vacation one year..in a crunch I purchased the elf brushes at target and I was SO pleased with them! I use them all now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!! i know aren't they great?! i have never used another elf brush and i know they have diff lines, but the studio line ones are fab!! thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. This post rocks my socks! I love it! This for sure needs to be a regular series, it's amazing! (Do you need to see more exclamation marks to be convinced? - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Seriously. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes more !!!!!! please :) thanks char!! you rock my socks!

      Delete
  3. Basically anything from e.l.f. at Target is worth the cost - which is almost always under $5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EOS I recently tried them out after hearing all the good things about them and I must say I'm hooked now!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! what flavor do you like? have you tried the shave cream!? ADORE!!

      Delete
  5. I have been wanting to try EOS, I love the shape they look cute enough to eat! Great post idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea for a post!! Keep them coming with 10 for $10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't have to tell me twice!! 10 for $10 it is!! and thanks :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. Love these posts and I couldn't agree more with the idea behind it and many of your picks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the Peel of mask! They are so therapeutic in a weird way! Great post:)

    http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS