Wednesday, November 9, 2011

lovely little local

Hello Lovely Little Readers! 


My name is Barbara Baughman, and I am the blogger behind Number 1990 as well as the designer behind Toony Jewelry. Since Lyndsey and I are both from the same area, I really wanted to showcase something local for my guest post. 




Urban Eats is a pop art cafe that's connected to one of Akron's hippest music venues, Musica. I first found out about Urban Eats through Crafty Mart - a pop-up market that takes place at Musica every year - and have loved it ever since. They offer a great assortment of wraps, paninis, & individually portioned flat bread pizzas, as well as a variety of hot teas, Cappuccinos, Lattes, and so much more. 




One of the best parts about Urban Eats is the artwork and all around aesthetic of the cafe. It definitely brings me back to the Andy Warhol/The Factory days of the 60's, which is so fun!

If you've never been I highly recommend checking it out! Lunch is served Monday - Friday from 11:00 AM  to 2:00 PM. Call ahead or drop in, either way you won't be disappointed.


Enjoy! :)

P.S. If you're looking for yummy snacks around the holiday season, look no further! 

Urban Eats offers catering.

Location:
51 E. Market St., Akron, OH 44308
Contact: 216.402.0331 or e-mail etyran@gmail.com



1 comment:

LOVELY THOUGHTS