Sunday, September 25, 2011

little loves

The past two weeks for me have flown by. It's been crazy! Last weekend I went to NYC for my future sister-in-law's bachlorette trip, but other than that not too many exciting things to share. But of course I always have my little loves to share with all of you. Things throughout my week (in this case 2) that made me happy and put a smile on my face. 

Snagged this eye pallet from ELF cosmetics for only $3 in Target clearance. I love, love, love the colors! I love my earth tones, and there any lots of shades here I wouldn't never buy solo but love to play with!


While in NYC for the bachlorette trip we had an amazing dinner at Tao. This giant fortune cookie filled with canole like cream and served with fruit, lava cake, and coconut ice cream was probably the best thing I have had in a long time. I would go back just for this. YUM!


When I walk by candy corn in the store I can not help but buy it. The smell is so delicious! 
The perfect fall smell to me.


Love this "mixed metals" polish post from The Beauty Department
Think I might try something similar on my nails tonight.


And last but certainly not least is my sweet little baby kitty, Boo who I found this week. 
Glad to know she is going to be in a good home that will spoil her rotten.



3 comments:

LOVELY THOUGHTS