Friday, September 2, 2011

fashions night out

When you think of Fashions Night Out I'm sure you think of New York City. But I have news for you, Fashions Night Out is a global event, in which cities all over the world participate. And yep, if you can believe it some of those events are right in your back yard! 

On Thursday September 8th I will be heading to two of these local events and I'm taking my readers with me! You heard me right. I'll be vlogging, tweeting, and posting throughout the entire night. But if that's not quite good enough for you, my readers can also gain access to these amazing events! 

Why go you ask? First off who doesn't like to get all dolled up and have an amazing time? And if that doesn't sell you then how about great causes, food, drinks, freebies, gift bags, people, and fashion!

To start off the night I'll be heading to Saks Fifth Avenue at Beachwood. The event sounds so amazing I couldn't imagine why anyone wouldn't go. The event cost $50 but in return you get a $50 gift card to spend at Saks that evening. There will also be a blogger lounge where you can mingle with your favorite local bloggers. As if it could get any better 10% of the evenings sales go directly to the Aids Taskforce of Greater Cleveland.  

If you are interested in attending this event follow me on Twitter or Facebook and I will send out the formal e-vite next week.

After that I'll be heading directly to my own stomping ground Akron for an event that I wouldn't miss for the world. My favorite local boutique Noto and the acclaimed MC Hair Consultants Salon teamed together to put together an event that not only benefits a great cause but celebrates fashion and beauty. Proceeds form this event go to ACCESS women's shelter in Akron. 



If you are interested in attending this event simply click HERE to purchase tickets.



1 comment:

  1. Right! I already have my itinerary ready for events here in Houston.
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS