Sunday, July 24, 2011

little loves

This week was filled with great times with great friends! Wednesday I had a wonderful impromptu girls night with my 3 best friends (it is incredibly hard to get us all together) first thrifting, then pizza in the garden at a local winery. Thursday I had a fun night at a brand spanking new burger joint in Akron on date night. And Friday I picked pounds of fresh blueberries and enjoyed blueberry corn meal pancakes made for me by a friends mother (who happens to be phenomenal cook). And some DIY projects sprinkled throughout! Lots of great posts coming this week!

Me and my best friends- Vidya, Lindsay, + Kae 
(photo is from last year)



My wonderful ladder necklace I got last week from Toony. I think I've worn it 100 times!


I loved Emily from Cupcakes + Cashmere's post on Easy Entertaining.


I am completely smitten with these dress up doll fabric wall decals from 
Love Mae Store on ETSY? Am I too old for one?


My mother passed down my great-grandmothers vanity tray to me. I love it! 
The perfect place to keep my perfumes and nail polish in my new room!


My colorful business cards! Aren't they just lovely? 
My wonderful friend and graphic designer Michael helped me with them!




2 comments:

LOVELY THOUGHTS