Sunday, July 10, 2011

little loves

Maybe it was the long weekend but this week flew by! The week was all work and no play for me but I did make some progress on my new room, post coming soon! 


 Loving the clothing swap that fellow bloggers Jessica + Lauren started! 
Check out Jessica's post here!




How amazing are these custom business + calling cards from Rifle Paper Co. ?! 
For something that stands out from the ordinary.




This fun and funky tape from Mod Cloth is calling my name. The possibilities are endless!




I have been longing to find the perfect worn in, affordable, and classic jean jacket and finally found it this week at AEO. You can bet I'll be getting this immediately so I can wear it in the quickly approaching fall weather.




I'm still a kid when it comes to seeing hot air balloons in the sky, so when this beautiful one floated by on the perfect summer night it was a great way to end my week.







3 comments:

LOVELY THOUGHTS