Sunday, April 29, 2012

little loves

No little loves last week so we have two weeks to catch up on. Last weekend my brother was here to visit from Florida so that was really fun! 

 Friday we went to Luigi's for dinner and I wore one of my new maxi's from Dillard's and switched my part to the middle (big deal). It only took about 3 days for me to get used to and now I love it!

EEP! Either my phone auto-corrected denim to a non existent word or my finger hit the wrong letter. Either way embarrassing! ;)
Saturday we stopped by my moms favorite guilty pleasure restaurant Save a Fish Burger Bar and I wore out my favorite jean jacket again, leopard print jeans, and my new Winks by Georgie falsies (that I love!).

While the brother was home we went through some old boxes and I stumbled upon this hilarious picture of me at 2 and half years old. Look at that hair, look at that horse!

Since my beautiful Kate Spade phone case broke not once but twice without even dropping it I finally found a case that was good enough for my cute standards via Ban.do. Should be here any day!

This weekend I met up with two of my good friends Sadie and Aaron at one of my favorite spots The Lockview. We had a great time, and great drinks! I recommend the Fall Firefly with Basil, and Mr. Right.

Saturday I woke up for my dear friends housewarming brunch a realized I completely forgot a gift and something to contribute for brunch (though they insisted we didn't need to bring anything, my mother taught me better). I obviously didn't have time to bake something, and I knew they would already have muffins and mimosas so I figured why not bring doughnuts?! Everyone loves doughnuts! I swung by Target first and got this cake stand (that doubles as a punch bowl too) for only $13 and then filled it with a dozen doughnuts for $7! A $20 housewarming gift and treat too? Sold! They loved that they got to keep the stand!

Hope you lovelies had a wonderful two weeks too!
p.s. I will be taking a little blogger break until next little loves.


3 comments:

  1. You are so adorable. I love that picture of the little girl version of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post! Looks like you had a great time visiting with everyone:)

    Kristin
    www.dressedandfed.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS