Thursday, February 7, 2013

beauty storage, collection, + bathroom tour vlog

Hey Lovelies!

I had this video filmed a little file back but unfortualy I used a camera I wasn't familiar with and I filmed it vertically, so the whole video had little black bars on either side :( SO I re-filmed it this morning! It is definitely a long video because I had a lot to cover, but I have been asked to film this video so many times that I wanted to make sure I covered all my bases. If you have any questions of course please email me, or leave a comment below, or ask me on my Facebook page!

This is the HELMER unit I currently use, however I don't have the wheels on mine, and I spray painted the handles gold ;)
This is the ALEX unit I will be upgrading to, next time I get to Ikea. Isn't it pretty?
This is the Raskog cart I use for my hair products, lotions, etc. I love that this rolls!

AND THIS is the killer train case I use to keep my everyday make-up in. I swear by this thing! If you are a beauty junkie, or tend to travel with a fair amount of make-up you need this case! The pockets for brushes is so great, and its roomy enough to usually toss in a few hair products and other toiletries you might need while traveling. 

This case is already worth the $50 price tag but my lovely friends over at Declaration Boutique are running a super secret special just for you lovelies! 

They are offering up thier last 3 of these beauties for only $30!! No,I'm not kidding you! This is a total steal! Act fast because they will go quickly! 

I hope you lovelies enjoyed the video and got some ideas on how to stay organized and store your products! Im always looking for great ideas, so please same if you have any! Let me know what you think of course in the comments below! I always love hearing from you!

xoxo,



2 comments:

  1. Cute video! I also clicked on the jewelry organization post that was suggested and I must say-- you're one organized lady! Kinda jealous... =)

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried Mario Badescu products, but I am excited if I win! Thank you! -Carin Bakulski @carinrae524 and mailadress1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS