Friday, August 3, 2012

mark lust list + preview


As many of you lovelies already know, I am a MARK rep. I love working for MARK for so many reasons! 
Check out my post HERE or watch a video on my favorite MARK products HERE

By far my favorite Mark fashion items come out in the fall, and I must say they did not disappoint this year. 
I'm giving all you lovelies a little insider sneak peek at what's coming over the next few magalogs. 


First off how ah-mazing is the whole entire outfit above?! I want everything from the cigarette pants (very Audrey Hepburn), to the spot on trend pussybow blouse, to the gorgeous dark teal blazer (perfect darker shade for fall), 
to the killer bag (will look awesome as a clutch too).
ps. the classic black pumps are Mark too

Love this tablet case that fits iPad, Nook, and Kindle! Though I think I might just get it for a clutch!

All of the above items, except the cigarette pants will be available to purchase online on October 5th in Magalog 11 (however I can order them for you on September 7th, and ship them to you). The pants will be available on August 10th. Email me at LMH.Mark@gmail.com if you'd like for me to send you an email reminder when a certain item becomes available. 


Really interested in this dress, could be really amazing or kinda not. I'll have to see it once more photos of it are released to us, or on someone. However I'm love, love, loving the hat. I could totally see my friend Jessica from Midwest Muse wearing it. 


Who doesn't need skinny belts? These comes together in a set of three! The snake skin is a great detail for fall.


Not loving how this cardigan is styled here but I do love it! I would like to see it paired with some leggings and flats. It looks so comfy and cozy for the fall too. Definitely on my wish list.
ps. the boots, bag, and necklace are all Mark too.

All of these items will be available for purchase online on September 7th on Magalog 10. I can however order them for you on August 10th and have them shipped to you. Email me at LMH.Mark@gmail.com.



Adore these vintage inspired earrings. 



Both of the above pictures are sets of three! 
Bows are so in right now, and those love knot earrings are almost identical to a pair of Kate Spade ones.

All the items above, including the cigarette pants (top photo) will be available for purchase on August 10th in Magalog 9. Email me at LMH.Mark@gmail.com if you'd like me to send you an email reminder when a certain item becomes available. 


And last but not least is this amazing summer to fall transition dress. I just ordered one for me and my mom. I've already seen it styled so many ways; with boots, bare legs, and a jean jacket, to tights and heels, to a striped shirt underneath it! I'll be posting a picture as soon as I get mine on and styled too!

This dress (and accessories) are available now. Shop the dress HERE and make sure you use the code WELCOME for FREE SHIPPING on your first order.

Email me with any questions or to be alerted when an item becomes available, at LMH.Mark@gmail.com.




4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a tablet, because that case is super cute!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know shasie me too!!! but i think I'm going to just get it anyway as a clutch! xoxo

      Delete

LOVELY THOUGHTS