Monday, December 26, 2011

little loves

First and foremost I hope you lovelies had a wonderful holiday week!! Thank you for being patient with my lack of posts this week, I enjoyed my impromptu blogger break. This week was pretty low key for me, just a lot of getting gifts together, and other preparations for this weekend. My mom traveled to Florida this week to visit my brother and my boyfriend stayed with me here. It was especially nice since our 3 year anniversary was this week too!

Before my mom left we celebrated with Sushi, Champagne, and gifts. She got me this awesome Kate Spade iPhone case and earrings! She's always out doing herself :)

Fresh cinnamon rolls and mimosas on Christmas morning. The perfect way to start the day.

3 years ago on Christmas day me and my boyfriend went on our first date for chinese. He is my best friend and the greatest boyfriend I could ask for. Ok I'm done being all mushy :)

I got a lot of great gifts but I'm super excited about these books and my new bloggie video camera!! 

Photo: Anne Ziegler
I thought I had my New Years outfit all planned out but this look Glamour posted has me rethinking all of it. How amazing would this be with black skinny pants, black top, this jacket, and some amazing pumps?



4 comments:

LOVELY THOUGHTS