Tuesday, December 18, 2012

little loves

Hey Lovelies!

It was a crazy week so my little loves is running a little behind, sorry. I am coming down with a case of holiday-itis! I hope you lovelies all had a wonderful week and are getting excited for the holidays!

 Sunday I wore out my new Express skirt. I love the simple design and detail on it, which I wish you could see more of. I guess I was feeling a little bit monotone since I ended up in this ensemble! At least I have the red nails right?

 Got a sweet little treat from Jose Eber last week just in time for #MaskMonday. I was super intrigued by this tool that repairs damaged hair. I will definitely let you know my thoughts and if it holds up to its claims! Oh and be on the lookout for a GIVEAWAY with one of these tools worth like $200 ;)

 Got my December Birchbox last week too! I had been wanting this little Mox balm since I saw them arriving in BB's a few months back so I was glad to finally score one! The "Balm" Hot Mama shadow is so adorable! The RTR credit is $50 of any rental of $125 or more which I won't be using so if any of you lovelies want it let me know and it's all yours!

 My #MaskMonday picks this week were the Lea Journo mask c/o Bloom.com, Freeman Cucumber Peel-Off Mask, and the new Jose Eber Therapy RX tool in conjunction with Rusk Leave-On Treatment. What did you lovelies use?

 My lovely blogger friend and fellow Bloom Beauty Ambassador, Cassie from More Mascara Please came over to use the Megan Miller polish I got in my last Ambassador box (that I can't use due to my shellac) and we put together this Champagne polish and navy glitter due. We definitely aren't manicurists but we liked how it turned out!


I have a great GIVEAWAY this week from one of my FAVORITE companies, Snoozer Loser NY! You can enter to win this beautiful hand crafted scarf worth $42 below! GO GO GO! Only two days left!

Hope you lovelies have a wonderful week! 


xoxo,




3 comments:

  1. Alright I'm intrigued by the hair tool, repairs damage you say?! I'll be keeping an eye out to see what you think about it. I got my birchbox too it was a bit better than past months super jelly you got hot mama blush it's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay those nails came out awesome! So pretty and creative!


    xx,
    E
    Currently Coveting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails girl! I hope you have a great holiday weekend :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS