Wednesday, June 19, 2013

adore me review no. 2

Getting to work with some of the loveliest companies on the internet is such an honor for me. I was thrilled back in November when I had the chance to review the online lingerie boutique Adore Me and quickly became smitten their site (you can check that review and video out HERE). Not only do they offer stunning, high-quality pieces, but they are extremely affordable and totally unique too (aka if you're gifting for a bachlorette you'll feel like a gift giver superstar when your box doesn't say Victoria's Secret)! 


When Adore Me contacted me again in the hopes of another review, I jumped at the chance. I had actually purchased a handful of new pieces since my review in November, and have really fallen in love with the brand since. When they contacted me I knew exactly what set was next on my list, and quickly snagged the gorgeous Edwina set HERE.


As I was with my first Adore Me set (and the multiple items I have purchased myself since then) I was so incredibly impressed with the quality of the products. I have to admit every time I place an order on Adore Me the price always throws me, and I half expect to be let down. But I have yet to be disappointed. The fabrics are rich, lush, and delicate and the tiny details are always executed flawlessly.




I would 100% recommend Adore Me to any friend. It's the perfect site to grab something special for you (and your significant other), to get something sexy for a girlfriend, for a bachlorette gift, or just because! A few months back myself and few girlfriends actually all threw in funds and surprised a bachlorette friend of ours with a loaded gift card to Adore Me. She was so thrilled to go crazy on the site and pick out all her favorite styles. 

What I really love about Adore Me is that unlike other "showroom" style sites, you can either "pay as you go" or you can become a VIP member and never pay more than $39.95 for any style (did I mention all items come with their set counterpart, built into the price?), get your 6th set free, free shipping + exchanges, and so much more!

I love the variety of styles on Adore Me as well, everything from satin robes, to corsets, to sexy lingerie, to comfy bras and panties, even to swimwear! Below are some of my favorite wish list items. 


What piece catches your eye? Have you ever ordered from Adore Me

As always I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback! I'm off to shop right now! All these pretty things are calling my name!

xoxo,

ps. I did receive these products from Adore Me for my consideration and review, but all opinions expressed are truthful, and my own. As always I value your trust in me, and would never do anything to compromise that.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I visited their site and they have such nice stuff! :)

    http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore Me doesn't design any of their own pieces. they get permissions from other lingerie companies to re-brand and re-sell their stuff. It's poor quality lingerie for the price. You're better off spending your money elsewhere than getting ripped off from this company.

    ReplyDelete

LOVELY THOUGHTS